Sunday 19 February 2023

The Sachin Kate Book Shelf of Six Newly launched Books!

The Sachin Kate Book Shelf of Six Newly launched Books!


Watch the Video Here.

About the Six Newly launched Books!
I express my sincere gratitude to all my dear readers, patrons, friends, family and well wishers, whose Best Wishes, Blessings, motivation, inspiration and support has resulted in my dream come true. 

I am happy to bring to you my complete collection of the 6 new books I launched, two of which are new editions and relaunched. It was a testing time over the last more than one month, and I apologize for my short hiatus as you may call it from all social media platforms so that I could focus on my publication work. 

I missed you all, but here I am back with 6 of my dream books which I had been long awaiting to publish.

Here are the titles of the 6 books with very brief information about their dates of launch; while there is a special Blog post for each Book which you will be able to read from my Blog. I will share the links separately on the side panel for you to read all of them.


 
The Phoenix Rising - An Inspiration for Introspective Re-Awakening. - Launched on 5th January 2023.



Personalities and Books that change your life! - An anthology of exemplars of eminence, and their books! - Launched on 27th January 2023.



Our Prayer to the Universe – an entreaty! - Launched on 9th February 2023.



Clairvoyance or Divine Intervention!  - A narrative of Precognitive Paranormal True-Life experiences! - Launched on 13th February 2023.



Cosmic Closed Eye Visualization - A new perspective to overriding perception!Launched on 13th February 2023.

And finally the edited and freshly formatted edition of my Memoirs relaunched again.



Untold – Memoirs of a different kind!Launched on 14th February 2023.

All the 6 Books are available both as Kindle versions on Amazon as well as Paperback Versions on three platforms, namely my Publisher Notion Press Dashboard, Amazon In and Flipkart.

GRAB YOUR COPIES TODAY!

NOTION PRESS AUTHOR DASHBOARDhttp://bit.ly/3YxddCF

AMAZON DIRECT AUTHOR PROFILE LINKhttps://amzn.to/3XBFg2f

FLIPKART AUTHOR PROFILE LINKhttp://bit.ly/3IdYUf1
 
LINKTR.EE FULL PROFILE LINKhttp://bit.ly/3HM2mP7

Do Read, Comment, Like and Share to like minded Friends and Family.

Post your frank Review on Amazon and Flipkart too!

No comments:

Post a Comment